18 Morton Street, Glenlyon
3 Bed - 1 Bath - 4 Car
Biggin & Scott Daylesford
Michael DeVincentis T: 0417 142 152
Tom Shaw T: 0438 118 903
Ideal Country Getaway – 1984m2 Corner Block
Situated on a corner allotment in the picturesque township of Glenlyon in walking distance to the Glenlyon Recreation Reserve and Glenlyon General Store. This recently renovated 3-bedroom home is neatly presented and ready to move in. All bedrooms offer built in robes and the bathroom acts as an ensuite to the master bedroom and features a separate shower and bath. Located just a short 15-minute drive to Daylesford this property would be perfect as a country weekender, first home or ideal permanent residence in the tightly held hamlet of Glenlyon.
- 1984m2 corner allotment with rich, red productive soil (Township Zoning)
- Drinking quality bore water, septic system, rain water tank, mains power
- Outdoor entertaining decking and wood fired pizza oven
- Farmland views, established fruit producing trees
- Double car garage (concreted and power connected) and further car shedding
Inspections are offered as advertised and by private appointment by appointment
3 Pea’s Property Styling: Ballarat’s leading home staging business, achieving proven results. Providing furniture hire, decluttering, property maintenance and agile project management services, we lead property buyers to see the possibilities.