(COVID-19 Sale Campaign)
Advertised Price: $640 - 680,000
Sale Price: $620,000
Days on Market: 61
604 Howard Street, Soldiers Hill
3 Bed - 1 Bath - 3 Car
Biggin & Scott Ballarat
James Nicol T: 0499 844 499
Contemporary Family Living
Enjoying an enviable Soldiers Hill lifestyle, this renovated period home is perfect for families, downsizers or investors alike. Private inspections are available Monday to Sunday, book yours today!
• North facing, open plan kitchen, meals and living is generous in size and flows seamlessly onto paved entertaining area – perfect for entertaining
• Renovated throughout with contemporary colour scheme and modern conveniences, while retaining stunning period features, including picturesque façade, polished timber flooring and open fire place
• Brilliant, spacious kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and bench space
• Plenty of extra storage and potential living space with extended attic area and outdoor auxiliary shedding and undercover area.
• Comfortably appointed with hydronic heating and split system
• Situated on a generous 742sqm (approximately), the home is surrounded by an established, manicured garden with plenty of space to entertain and play
• Building inspection available for purchase – contact Rex or Mark Petersen on 0418 508 112
• Section 32 available on request
• Rental valuation $410 per week
3 Pea’s Property Styling: Ballarat’s leading home staging business, achieving proven results. Providing furniture hire, decluttering, property maintenance and agile project management services, we lead property buyers to see the possibilities.